Echinobase - The Echinoderm resource
Echinobase's mission is to provide the international research community with a comprehensive, integrated and easy to use web based resource that gives access the diverse and rich genomic, expression and functional data available from Echinoderm research. also provides a critical data sharing infrastructure for many other NIH-funded projects, and is a focal point for the Echinoderm community. In addition to our primary goal of supporting Echinoderm researchers, Echinobase enhances the availability and visibility of Echinoderm data to the broader biomedical research community.
Terms & Conditions of Use
We ask users of Echinobase to comply with the following terms and conditions:
- Data are to be used only for purposes of research and education. Commercial use is prohibited without written permission from Echinobase.
- By submitting images and data to Echinobase, you give Echinobase permission to re-display these images on any page of the website.
- Echinobase has permission of the publisher and/or copyright holder to redisplay many published images. Echinobase users must independently seek permission to reuse copyrighted images in their own work.
- The contributor(s) of unpublished data should be explicitly acknowledged in any publication that incorporates, or is based in part or entirely on these data.
- Echinobase should be explicitly acknowledged when data used in any publication, has been in part or solely derived from analysis of data from this website.
- Echinobase users may register to set-up personal pages, lab pages, and post job ads on the Community jobs board. Any misuse of this resource will result in IP address associated with misuse being blocked. Academic Institutions and relevant authorities will be notified accordingly.
We are supported by NIH 1P41HD095831 from the National Institutes of Health; National Institute of Child Health and Human Development.
The contents of the Echinobase website are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the it's funding agencies.
The name Echinobase ® is a registered trademark.
The copyright of all Echinobase content, including, but not limited to, images, movies, video tutorials, graphs, diagrams and text, belongs to Echinobase or with the individuals who submitted the data or the publisher and/or authors of the work.
Images on Echinobase ® from copyrighted publications are used with permission of the publisher and/or copyright holder. Echinobase users must independently seek permission to reuse copyrighted images in their own work.
Images and data reproduced from Open Access sources are used under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution and reproduction in any medium provided that the original work is properly attributed.
A list of Echinobase publications can be found on the Citing Echinobase page.
Current Echinobase Staff
Former Echinobase Staff
Scientific Advisory Board
Maria Ina Arnone, Stazione Zoologica Anton Dohrn http://www.szn.it/index.php/it/personale/staff/31-arnone-maria-i/694-arnone-maria-i email@example.com Titus Brown, UC Davis https://biology.ucdavis.edu/people/c-titus-brown firstname.lastname@example.org Andy Cameron, Caltech http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~acameron/andy-mirsky-info.html email@example.com Greg Cary, The Jackson Laboratory https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=IdcSytAAAAAJ&hl=en firstname.lastname@example.org Kathy Folz, UC Santa Barbara https://labs.mcdb.ucsb.edu/foltz/kathleen/ email@example.com Amro Hamdoun, Scripps Institution of Oceanography www.hamdounlab.org/ firstname.lastname@example.org Gary Wessel, Brown University https://www.brown.edu/research/labs/wessel/ Gary_Wessel@brown.edu Gregory Wray, Duke University https://genome.duke.edu/directory/cbb-faculty-gcb-faculty/gregory-wray-phd email@example.com Aaron Zorn, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center http://www.cincinnatichildrens.org/research/div/dev-biology/fac-labs/zorn-lab/ firstname.lastname@example.org
NIH Program Officer
James Coulombe, NICHD